Monday, September 17, 2007

Deep Thought

There is some consolation in the fact that even if your dreams haven't come true- neither have your nightmares.

It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

He holds me when I start to cry, makes me smile with just his eyes, shares my hopes, dreams and fears, wipes away all my tears, I love him without regret, I just haven't found him yet.

One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, loving someone else

See my halo, bright and shiny, mess with me, i'll kick your hiney

Kisses are like tears, the only real ones are the ones you can't hold back

There's just something about him that grabs my heart, and makes me hurt that I can't have him

--Love is when u cant pay attention in class--
--cuz u foreva writin ur first name wit his last--

I cried today, not because I missed you, or even wanted you, but because I finally relized I'm gonna be alright without you

When you're ready to look into the eyes of true love, it turns its head

Never give up if you still want to try, never wipe your tears if you still want to cry, never settle for the answer if you still want to know, never say you don't like him if you can't let him go

I'm in love with the one woman I can't have and I have the one woman I can't love

I loved you once, you loved me not, I loved you twice, but I forgot, you never loved me, you never will, but even so, I love you still

I'm gonna smile like nothings wrong, talk like everythings perfect, act like its just a dream, and pretend he's not hurting me.

No comments: