Saturday, November 03, 2007

Death's Call...

When I was born,
I had a heart, mind and soul.
Now, filled with all that is foul
Now I lay bound and broken, my insides torn
I really can't deal with this pain anymore.

Pain. Pain of what?
Mistakes? Regrets? Unhappiness? Insecurities?
some of it might be the past.
the past, that still holds witnesses.
my scarred body,
me, alone and unloved.
me alone, selfish and unjustified.

My mind is preoccupied,
Telling me to ambitious,
Achieve whatever I can in this lifetime,
To reduce the pain, as I never gain
Even the trigger of a spark, of happiness and hope.
It all died, a long time ago, with my soul.

I wish to be happy,
The curse of being human.
Don’t want the materialistic things that are all crappy.
But just, no more burdens.
Ii want to live light and free.
And live by the sea
Although, you are watched by the waters
It’s dark malevolent eye.
Be invisible and watch the world go by.
Maybe.... all I want to do is die.

You came, thought you'll take my pain away
Guess, i was just selfish,
And, I didn’t even love you.
I had one heart, that I sacrificed to 'nobody'.
Being the warrior, I hurt you, you bled
Gave you a lot of pain, yet with me you stayed.
All I want to do is kiss life goodbye
After all, it’s better to burn out than to fade away.

No comments: