Saturday, November 03, 2007

Stranger..


Stranger. That's who you are to me.
Dry, ignored, unimportant is how you make me feel.
No signs of recognition, its just the cold blank expression.
You, the one I use to adore,
Now don't even call back anymore,
Its better if you don't, its just old silent blank conversation.
The touch of love, the warmth of passion, leaves me frozen.
In my bed, right here, all alone, and memories, now, less than a dozen.
You don't have to call back. I know your comfortable and taken care off.
You'll be back someday, when the world shuts its doors on you,
And I'll be there, to preach words of wisdom, perhaps even massage your ego.
For now, stay where you are and let me be. Don't tell me you love me,
It long belonged to someone else who still carries it in her pride.
Let me be, let me go. find myself, and disappear from your life.
Maybe when I'm gone, you'll finally realise who I've been and who I am.
Now a stranger, long abandoned and forgotten. I'd remain unknown.

No comments: