Monday, October 08, 2007

Adversities


Let me show you today,
how great our relationship is.

I say, I don't like sexy girls;(but cute as you're)
they've no brains to be arrogant for.
You say, a boy must be
as striking as Shahrukh.
I wish no more than
owning a bicycle.
You cherish a dream
of a ride in the Mercedes of our own.
I abhor talking and thinking of
money all the time.
You job in a bank.
I envisage a beautiful girl
wearing flowers in her hair.
You demolish my fancy
terming it anachronism.
I compose lovely verses
soaking of your magnitude.
You say, I enjoy anything else
to reading poems.

Those are a few
adversities we share.
Yet one thing
in common we have, is:
You love me, and would
do so more than everything else;
and I love you too, and would
do so more than, perhaps, myself.

Damn the world, I say.
So what if I'm eighteen and
you're twenty-four or so.

No comments: