Thursday, October 04, 2007

Forrest Gump..

Hey juss up after watchin a very fabulous movie.. of Tom Hanks ..juss liked his way of talkin in whole movie...wot a movie it wassss whoooi gonna quote some dialogues frm da movie ova here....


Forrest: Momma always says there's an awful lot you could tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been. I've worn lots of shoes. I bet if I think about it real hard I could remember my first pair of shoes.
---------

Mrs. Gump: Don't ever let anybody tell you they're better than you, Forrest. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs.

----------

Bus Driver: Are you comin' along?

Forrest: Momma said not to be taking rides from strangers.

Bus Driver: This is the bus to school.

Forrest: I'm Forrest Gump.

Bus Driver: I'm Dorothy Harris.

Forrest: Well, now we ain't strangers anymore.

------------

No comments: