Monday, October 01, 2007

A TESTIMONIAL OF LOVE


Let the winds carry the message
How much I miss you.
Let the chirping birds
Come and chirp beside you,
Intense desires of my heart
That how much I miss you.

Nothing material can bear
Testimony to our love.
It is far beyond the skies
Reaching the richly heaven.

My ears still hear your voice.
All my senses feel your presence.
I am within and without you,
Promising you to give
Tender strokes of love and affection for a life.

Still I miss your tone, so touchy.
But gets pricky when I turn tricky.
All those tough arguments we made;
Those entire petty obsessions we showed;
Whole commemoration makes me sad.
Because it is just you whom I loved;
None but you, whom I cared;
Treasure the moments that we shared.

But parting became a necessity dear.
Owes and obligations that cost dear.
Seems difficult not to hear you.
Your love prevents me not to hear you.
But nature prevents me doing so.

The void is fragile, as far as,
Our souls remain one.
Nothing goes wrong, as far as,
Our prayers remain one.
Because it is bidding adieu,
To meet again and be one.

No comments: