Saturday, October 27, 2007

!!... MinuS YoU ...!!

I hug myself coz there is no one around
I am tired of this loneliness coz i cant here any sound

She's so far yet so close
I cant see her yet i can feel

The beach awaits
The walk awaits
The holding hands
and the silence awaits

I miss her when it pains
I miss her when it rains
I miss her in the corner seats
I just miss her each time i breathe

My arms are still waiting
My heart still beats
Is it just in the dreams
Or the souls ever gonna meet

I want some answers
I want some reply
Does she even care?
Whenever i cry

I love her
I really do
She tells me that i am special
But is that really true?

She has never been far from my thoughts
I have spend sleepless nights thinking about her

I dont know whats wrong
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong

I wish she can understand my love
I wish she can understand my pain
I wish she can ever feel what i feel

I just lie in my bed
and puff my dope
thers tears in my eyes
but still i have HOPE... !!!

No comments: