Monday, October 08, 2007

Who is Atheist

When I say, I do not believe in God,
Mind, folks, do not misjudge my words.
I believe in the very thing you do.
I believe in 'believing',
You too 'believe' in God.
I 'believe' in myself.
When I endeavoured to check its being,
I realised the God is none but faith.
It is not you put your faith in;
It is your faith you put in it.
Your faith is what empowers it
To influence you in a way whatsoever.
One can not put faith in nothing
Hence the God as a being has emerged.
So to say,
It is anything you put your faith in.
Be it Krishna, or Christ, whomsoever.
It can be holy, and evil.
Bright, and dark.
If you put your faith in a stone
It too will act as a God for you.
God is none but faith, I repeat.
You are as omnipotent as
Your so called God.
Because what makes it thus is the faith of yours.
Why not then put faith in yourself?
Nothing is closer to the source of power - faith,
Than one's own self.
I believe in my self, I am my God.

No comments: