Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Sweet Love


With every sunshine I promise to myself I won’t love u as I did before...
With every morning dew I promise to myself I would start everything new...
With every morning stroll I think I will keep myself busy in life...
With every first shower I take I think I will remove the smell .. The Touch of your skin .. from mine..

As the day starts and sun sets high.... I start traveling with a mind of mixed thoughts about you..
The music yearns me to get lost in you but I am taken aback by mind which had made promises in the morning...
As I reach the office and sit on my desk I promise to myself I would just do my work loyally...
Seeing your empty folder I think I would never write for you again..
As I start my day I think I would never say a Gudmorning to you...
As I carry on my work I think I would never call you to hear your sweet voice..
As it goes along.. I stop myself thinking about u and remembering any of those sweet moments which I had spent with u..

But as the day passes and the environment gets cool , calm and serene..
U step in quietly.... barefooted!...and start knocking on the doors of my mind..
My heart slowly opens those doors just to let you in..
You enter with all the fragrance .. The charisma that you carry along..
With all the cuteness and lovable nature that you have..
Keeping aside all those which had caused bruises on my heart and closed the doors of my mind...
Keeping aside all those promises I had made to myself...
My mind starts becoming weak..and my heart starts beating a bit high...
Memories that were small but sweet gallop in my mind...
Your voice starts coming in my ears ..Your face starts flashing in front of me...
Your touch starts smearing all over my body ...Your words giving me those gentle tickles..
Just leaving myself loose ..Away from the worldly affairs I just dip in dreaming about you...
All the voices around nearly become silent ..Only your voice rings in my ears ..
The air becomes filled with your aroma...
The heart starts pumping the blood fast..
I just keep my eyes open to see a thing which is no more visible other than your face..
Slowly I see each other united again and enjoying all those romantic moments which we always missed..
All my dreams starts taking shape....I just blankly keep on hearing to your words and staring at your face...lost in those lips which were so sweet .. the eyes which are so deep and full of wishes .. The occasional smile .. which always shows how cute u are...pulling me more towards u....I feel like loving u unconditionally... crazily .. without any limits....giving my heart fully..
Though there were so many bruises...
Though there were so many aches...
I start to love you again madly....

Then to my horror suddenly it breaks...I hurry up on my seat to realize that it was just a dream...
I could hear the voice of my colleague .. calling in...
Thus it ends in a hurry .. and suddenly everything is gone...
I just again sit back .. stretch myself and start working...looking to my mailbox ..
Just to say to myself its not there .. You are not there...
Making myself understand that I couldn’t get that lovely place in the bottom of your heart..
Which would make you think always or once about me...
Which would make you crazy for me..
Which would make you yearn madly for me...
As I know it would not happen .. I keep making my heart...
Then slowly my mind takes over my heart
My heart starts going slow just to know there was nothing...
And then again I put my mind in the daily chores just to move ahead...

As the sun sets I again start feeling lonely...
Again I say to myself I won’t hear your voice anymore..
I won’t be lost in your dreams anymore...
I would start everything new...
I won’t love you so much...
I won’t yearn to have you..
I would just move along and start everything new..

But again it happens .. My ears are waiting for the ring on my phone..
My heart is waiting to share my day with you..
My mind is waiting to receive those reactions from you..
And then again it starts allover..
I can’t finish a day without thinking about you.....
I can’t start a day without thinking about you......
Just want to tell you that...
I really love you....

No comments: